bad business with Ibanender

so its ibans fault you forgot you had his e-mail
and he gave you a 30 day extension on a 30 day payment plan that was above and beyond, least you could do is the same
No, its Ibans fault for not getting in contact with me since he was sooooo busy. But i found iban posting on bassx forums. If the deal was made on ca.com, he should of atleast came to ca.com and told me the situation.

So am i suppose to praise Iban for him sticking to his own agreement? I stayed within the guide lines. If i had paid less than the 750 and needed an extension, then he could of pretty much told me to **** myself. But i had more than the amount stated in the agreement. If he didnt like his own terms, then he should of never agreed to it.

Actually the only way i had to communcate with ibanender was through private messages through this forum. And i had his email address, which i forgot i had. Its in my paypal history when i made my payments
you contradicted yourself in your own reply...

im not choosing sides in this debate, because it seems like alot of things that didnt need to happen, happened... and while i can definitly see your side of the issue, because i would have been just as scared/nervous/upset had i been in your shoes, but i dont believe you used all logical reasoning, and definitly did not use all of your resources at hand before making accusations and bringing all this information into the public when it should have tried to have been resolved privately, they you could have felt free to post any feedback you wanted to about the transaction and it would not have been a big argument back and forth.

i am in no way backing up sean in this matter either, as i also agree that the item should have been sent out in a timely manner and communication should have been a key principle. but i do know first hand how busy he has been, and the crap he has been dealing with due to his new job, his old job, etc etc. but like i said, im not condoning his behavior/reactions, but i can understand why he retaliated the way he did to the accusations that were made.

so there, i said it, i can see both sides and why they are both upset with the situation. my resolution, settle private matters in private, use all resources you ahve at your disposal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you contradicted yourself in your own reply...
im not choosing sides in this debate, because it seems like alot of things that didnt need to happen, happened... and while i can definitly see your side of the issue, because i would have been just as scared/nervous/upset had i been in your shoes, but i dont believe you used all logical reasoning, and definitly did not use all of your resources at hand before making accusations and bringing all this information into the public when it should have tried to have been resolved privately, they you could have felt free to post any feedback you wanted to about the transaction and it would not have been a big argument back and forth.

i am in no way backing up sean in this matter either, as i also agree that the item should have been sent out in a timely manner and communication should have been a key principle. but i do know first hand how busy he has been, and the crap he has been dealing with due to his new job, his old job, etc etc. but like i said, im not condoning his behavior/reactions, but i can understand why he retaliated the way he did to the accusations that were made.

so there, i said it, i can see both sides and why they are both upset with the situation. my resolution, settle private matters in private, use all resources you ahve at your disposal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
said much better than i could have myself.

now with both parties at fault is just sad that the moderation team alows the bashing of one party in a situation where both were in the wrong

no worse than the moderators deleting the feedback thread on splbassx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

back to the mindless banter

What cracks me up about this thread is the fact we have a brown nosing b!tch who makes excuses for a theif. Amazing how obvious it is.

What cracks me up about this thread is the fact we have a brown nosing b!tch who makes excuses for a theif. Amazing how obvious it is.
Well, when considering his behavior up to this point I would suggest that his username (weasel and spelled incorrectly at that!) is incredibly appropriate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

children.........................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif
Yes - 'tis pitiful when they decide to go on a forum they don't normally participate on to any real degree and defend the actions of a complete douche, eh?

Sad, really...

children.........................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif

Wow dude way to cover your ass there......Wish I could think of such a well thought out response to my statement....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KARLEON

10+ year member
Livin' Legend
KARLEON
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies