BA or PG

Participant count
  • Participant list

beastyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Anybody got an idea which is actually better? The boston acoustics speakers or the phoenix gold speakers ?

If you think one is better then please explain on what sides its better and if you know other brands that are equal in class then name those... really could use some more info on this

peace

I have never heard the PG speakers but I have heard and owned Boston Acoustics speakers. The Boston Rally series is an afforable speaker with a consistent overall good sound. They are also very durable and can handle just about whatever you give them. I have heard that their basic 25 watt speaker can handle more than double that just fine. I am currently planning on buying Boston speakers again soon. I have heard the Boston Pro components and was very impressed by them for the same reasons (the $400 price tag wasn't impressive though).

I checked the store an hour ago, the Bostons are MADLY high priced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

example, two-way speaker at 50rms/4@ wuz 230 euro which is around 230 US dollars...

I also havent heart the PG's actually playing and AM REALLY REALLY REALLY curious what it gives on SQ so if anybody knows

beast@beaststyle.nu, thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You must have been looking at the Boston Pro series. Deffinately high priced. The Rally series is what I'm referring to which are sold here (in the US) for $150 store retail. I have seen them cheaper on-line somewhere. If I happen to come accross them again I will let you know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beastyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beastyle
Holland, Amsterdam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date