Southwest Region AZ Comps?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

csu87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Moving to Tucson in a month and want to know of any upcoming shows and what organizations are out there. I need to tweak a few things in the system and want to be able to build for an organization while im at it

Are you goint to the show in january?
IDK. I may be working in phx that weekend. I would like 2 see what the new setup does thou........ Hell, i may hook up my other zx2500 to tha hcca if i go 2 tha comp and hav both amps hooked up at 2ohms for a total of 5000 watts !!!!!!!!!!!

IDK. I may be working in phx that weekend. I would like 2 see what the new setup does thou........ Hell, i may hook up my other zx2500 to tha hcca if i go 2 tha comp and hav both amps hooked up at 2ohms for a total of 5000 watts !!!!!!!!!!!
I will bring the fire exstinguisher... Do you have the electrical to handle that much powa?

I will bring the fire exstinguisher... Do you have the electrical to handle that much powa?
I need a 300 amp alt and a 3800 kinetik to run the other zx2500. I added another dynamat extreme trunk kit 2 tha cab. Finally got the whole cab of the truck done,it only took 5 kits..... I had to silicone tha back window cuz the bottom got pushd out from the vibration.

YO Subzer0, are u coming down 4 Import Faceoff ???? Past shows here in Tucson hav been pretty awesome!!! AND, there's a bikini contest!!!

USACI and MECA are the only organizations out here. DB Drag was around til 2 years ago.....
you do know that as long as you have a termlab setup, you can host single point drag/bass race events right? just $100 sanctioning fee ...

you do know that as long as you have a termlab setup, you can host single point drag/bass race events right? just $100 sanctioning fee ...
Yo Scuba, man i WISH i had a Termlab. It wud be pretty cool 2 get sum more local bassheads involved in the sport. I wud host a comp every month down here if i had 1!!! I could probably get that 150 i'm chasin after b4 the next comp..... U got a termlab 4 trade\sale?????

I need a 300 amp alt and a 3800 kinetik to run the other zx2500. I added another dynamat extreme trunk kit 2 tha cab. Finally got the whole cab of the truck done,it only took 5 kits..... I had to silicone tha back window cuz the bottom got pushd out from the vibration.
YO Subzer0, are u coming down 4 Import Faceoff ???? Past shows here in Tucson hav been pretty awesome!!! AND, there's a bikini contest!!!
No. I am going to hit up the two shows going on in phoenix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/20/11 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules)

CARDENAL CAR STEREO

9250 N. 43rd Ave.

Click here for Cardenal Car Stereo Web Site

Glendale,

AZ 623-939-9484

Registration begins at

10:00 AM

Contest begins at

12:00 Noon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2-19-11Southwest Audiofest Series 2011

Concert Car Showdown

Sound Quality - 7 classes - $30

Install - 4 classes - $25

RTA Freq Out - $20

Mobile Electronics Competition Association, Inc.

Goodlettsville, Tennessee

mecacaraudio@comcast.net

http://www.mecacaraudio.com

615-851-PHAT Office

615-476-PHAT Mobile

S Car Show & Car Stereo Competition

SQL Judging @ 8 AM Sharp! SPL Judging @ 10 AM

2820 N. 75th Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85035

623-873-7935

http://www.hootersaz.com

Tucson.... I can't make it

2/20/11 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules) IMPORT FACE OFF

Southwestern International Dragway

11300 S. Houghton Rd.

Tucson, AZ 602-370-5983

Registration begins at

9:00 AM

Contest begins at

11:00 AM

Yo Scuba, man i WISH i had a Termlab. It wud be pretty cool 2 get sum more local bassheads involved in the sport. I wud host a comp every month down here if i had 1!!! I could probably get that 150 i'm chasin after b4 the next comp..... U got a termlab 4 trade\sale?????
im talking with termlab and that new spl labs guys right now to get an official meter for the SPL League that was started in CO. Maybe bring it down here to Arizona and throw some comps. Preferrably 2-3 per month

im talking with termlab and that new spl labs guys right now to get an official meter for the SPL League that was started in CO. Maybe bring it down here to Arizona and throw some comps. Preferrably 2-3 per month
THat sounds cool. Dont forget about Phoenix, Mesa, CHandler ect.

THAT's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif csu87. Ur the man, and i havnt even met ya yet !!! That's kick a s s of you to get s h i t popin so quickly and ya jus moved here:thumbcool:

X2 Subzer0 for the SPL League meter going to Phx for sum shows

THAT's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif csu87. Ur the man, and i havnt even met ya yet !!! That's kick a s s of you to get s h i t popin so quickly and ya jus moved here:thumbcool:
X2 Subzer0 for the SPL League meter going to Phx for sum shows

I guess I can try to make it to tucson since the other show was cancelled

2/20/11 Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules) IMPORT FACE OFF

Southwestern International Dragway

11300 S. Houghton Rd.

Tucson, AZ 602-370-5983

Registration begins at

9:00 AM

Contest begins at

11:00 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2-19-11Southwest Audiofest Series 2011

Concert Car Showdown

Sound Quality - 7 classes - $30

Install - 4 classes - $25

RTA Freq Out - $20

Mobile Electronics Competition Association, Inc.

Goodlettsville, Tennessee

mecacaraudio@comcast.net

http://www.mecacaraudio.com

615-851-PHAT Office

615-476-PHAT Mobile

S Car Show & Car Stereo Competition

SQL Judging @ 8 AM Sharp! SPL Judging @ 10 AM

2820 N. 75th Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85035

623-873-7935

Welcome to Hooters of Arizona | Great food, Great service, and the now-famous Hooters Girls

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.