avhx4500bt takes forever to play music

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
is it normal for this deck to take approx 25 seconds before it starts playing music off usb? Ive tried 2 different usb 2.0 (128 GB and 32 GB) and a 32 GB usb 3.0 and they all take the same amnt of time to start playing music. Ive even tried taking music off the drive and having it create a new files document... its driving me nuts!!

I have an AVH-X5500BHS the first time you load up the drive it tries to create a database. I think it takes a bout 5-10 secs to buffer when I get in it now and turn the car on.

Have you tried usb 3.0? Especially if the amount of songs you have can cause this issue.

Try a usb with one mp3 and see if it makes a difference. If not your deck is just slow at mounting the usb.

Even my cz702 takes 5-15 seconds to load the first song

Sent from my Nexus 5

yeah, the database file takes like 5 min for it to create then 5 seconds to write it to the stick. But after the file has been written and i turn the car on, it takes 25 or so seconds :/ ill try the usb stick with 1 song on it and see how that goes tonight, but ive tried usb 3.0 with about 40 songs on it and it takes the same amnt of time. Thanks for the prompt responses fellas!

sidenote: the usb stick i use currently is a 128 GB with about 70 gig of music on it. Gotta have my tunes on me at all times, ya know? LoL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from