average kicker warranty turn around time at KICKER

Participant count
  • Participant list
depends if you sent it in with a copy fo your receipt...if you have the right paperwork, sometimes same day. All warranty is done same day, electronics repairs done within 2 days...

It took them at least 3 or 4 weeks to get my solobaric twelve back. They ended up just sending me a brand new one. They are very good on warranties.
did you or the dealer send it in?

Here's the scoop...if you take it back to your dealer, sometimes they will hold woofers for a week or more before they send it in.

If any item comes in with the RMA and a copy of your receipt, it's done within 24-48 hours turn-around.(if not on BO)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.