auxiliary

Go to radioshack and buy one there. Thats what I did. They cost like 6.99 or something like that. It is worth it. Just remember that you have to have the volume up on the CPU too. In order for you to hear sound through your car.

Go to radioshack and buy one there. Thats what I did. They cost like 6.99 or something like that. It is worth it. Just remember that you have to have the volume up on the CPU too. In order for you to hear sound through your car.
pioneer makes you buy a special adapter in order to have auxilary inputs that plugs into your changer output on the deck and that is what the rb-10 is. i think you are thinking of something else.

pioneer makes you buy a special adapter in order to have auxilary inputs that plugs into your changer output on the deck and that is what the rb-10 is. i think you are thinking of something else.
If there are AUX inputs on the deck then thats what e needs to get. But if theres no AUX inputs on it, then I can see where he needs to get the special thing needed

If there are AUX inputs on the deck then thats what e needs to get. But if theres no AUX inputs on it, then I can see where he needs to get the special thing needed
he needs the rb-10 in order to have aux. inputs so if he doesn't have it he doesn't have aux. inputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oryan20xx

10+ year member
oryan20xx
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from