SOLD Autotek MM 1400.1 FS

it is less than a year old, powered two jl10w6's at 1.5ohm, gain set about halfway. It works perfectly. I would also trade for a cbr600f3 or f4i gauge cluster in excellent condition or partial trade for a f3 wireing harness with ecu.

I havn't heard anything about Autotek being bad, in fact I would love to get my hands on their 4000.1
Civic SI isn't going to buy anywayz, but Autoteks quality has diminished A LOT. They aren't as bad as HIFONICS, but I would put them in the same calss as the new DIRECTED PRODUCTS. That is a good amp for the price though.

FREE BUMP

Here are the dimensions on that amp, since you didn't list em.......VERY VERY SMALL (Like the JBL BP1200.1)

14 1/4" x 10" x 2". (LXWXH)

Directed took a crap on Orion when they bought em or whatever. The old Orion amps are gods compared to the new one in my mind. The old ones not only looked better, but just were better amps in general in my opinion.

Directed took a crap on Orion when they bought em or whatever. The old Orion amps are gods compared to the new one in my mind. The old ones not only looked better, but just were better amps in general in my opinion.

I am totally disgusted with DIRECTED and will never buy from em again. I swear it was like one amp blew out and everything else followed right behind it. They still have one of my 1200D's, and they have had it since NOVEMBER. I was told about a week ago by Brian that the 1200D would be replaced with the HCCA D2400 but it would be mid-MAY before they would receive em.........WTF?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

I really don't feel that autotek's quality has diminished at all. I have owned old school autotek and yeah they were "better" but not by much. This amp is incredibly solid and sounds amazing. And yeah the footprint is small for a 1400 watt amp which is really nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

duplago

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
duplago
Eastlake OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date