Autotek Mean Machine!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JuStBlAzEiTuP
10+ year member

im pushing an Autotek MX-5000 to a single BTL 15 (fully loaded) D 1 ohm. the amp pushes 2400 rms @ 2 ohms. but i was wondering if any one knew what these amps could really do? are they underrated and has anyone ever benched one of these things. can they run at .5 ohm for comps...someone let me know thanks...

forgot to mention that this is a stock 05 civic...i know all about gettin alternators and stuff because i have an ohio generator on my 93 maxima (250 amp) i just want to know if its "necessary" with just this one amp plus my PG X100.4..

No, I wouldn't suggest running this amp at anything below about 1.4 actual dcr. They don't like the low ohm loads and such.

And adding an alternator would still be a great idea.

well ho alty and 3 decent bats for sure....if its just burps id only do it if u have a warranty on it. otherwise ur walking the line close to blown amp land.....otherwise id just get a dual 2ohm btl and run it 1 ohm daily and comps...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.