SOLD Aura 10" Rpm Stage 2 Plus Subs Super Cheap! Very Nice!

desertheat
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tempe, Az
Hey guys, the aura RPM stage 2 "plus" series subs came in. They are SEXY!! I am clearing them out because they were never brought to the usa and aura is no longer in the car audio biz! I bought up what aura had leftover in there office. They are NICE units. Specs are as follows... and I only have the 10" units, NO 12" available!

PRICE $135 SHIPPED EACH!!! Yes I will make deals on qty orders! THEY WERE TO RETAIL AT $299.99!!! Just another deal I am passing along to you guys like the aura tweets and the aura 2" titanium domes!

FS = 27.23

RE = 3.14OHM

QTS = .34

VAS = 50.7L

XMAX = 13MM

SPL = 86.4 DB/1W

RMS = 250W

DEPTH = 5"

RECCOMENDED ENCLOSURE...

SEALED .75-1.5

PORTED 1.0 WITH A 3" / 7" PORT

DIE CAST ALUMINUM BASKET / HEAVILY VENTED

HIGH STRENGTH ALLOY CONE

4 LAYER FIBER COMPOSITE VOICE COIL

DUAL MAG 65OZ MAG ASSEMBLY

PERFECT FOR USE IN SMALL SEALED / PORTED OR BANDPASS ENCLOSURES

Picture1002.jpg

Picture1003.jpg

Picture1004.jpg

Perhaps some reviews of these subs will help them sell....bcz no offense they dont seem like an amazing price/performance driver.

Hopefully you do not feel this is post dumping, if it is im sorry and please tell Snova to delete this post.

Not a biggie, and no they are not spl subs. But if you know aura product at all you know how good everything they make is! They were highly dedicated to sq. As far as a review that would be impossible since they were not brought to the usa and also if I did a review it would just look like me pushing them off on someone. Oh well if no one want them it is your loss and for the price they are well worth every penny. I was just passing off another deal like I did with the tweets and mr62's that everyone was loving.

Can't argue with Aura being a great product. Having bought the MR62s based on overwhelming feedback, they have exceeded expectations, unlike other brands that have been hyped and fell short.

if only you had those 6.5inch components left i would 2 pairs up and one of these subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Guys these subs are awsome, I worked with one today in a 1.2qf sealed enclosure in my truck crossed at 40hz 24db/oct and WOW! I was feeding it 300wrms and it was soooo deep and low! If was not 5.5" deep I would use these over my oz subs! Guys these rock! Very controlled and tight sounding!

I have not used the eclipse subs in years, they were nice and I liked the back in the day but without a modern comparo I would have no idea how these would compare with those. I do like these allot and I am hella picky on my subs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.