Southeast Region August 5,2012 Newport News, VA

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
What's these name tags you speak of
318776_449303218437665_782407298_n.jpg

If I get a parking pass I will be able to have my car for the school year. If not I will be stuck with leaving it with my family.
oh ok. yeah you need that. if not borrow mine........

Has everybody decided on going to chesapeake? My alt is almost in just need some new valve covers for clearance issues.
well if there stock you might be able to bolt it to a board to keep it's shape and then carefully re-shape it using a hammer and block to obtain the clearance needed.

They're really thick aluminum highrise valve covers I just found a set of stock ones so I think those should fit. I just hope my rockers have clarence. I tell you witt car audio if it's not 1 thing it's another

I am. I'll be there around 1030-1100
Roger that. i will be heading out as soon as i get my batteries hooked up and get the car started. i hope to be there around 10:00. i havnt even started my car with the new valve covers and alt. i pray to God my rockers don't hit. i'll be driving a white 92 Camaro. Who else is going? Rebel?

Roger that. i will be heading out as soon as i get my batteries hooked up and get the car started. i hope to be there around 10:00. i havnt even started my car with the new valve covers and alt. i pray to God my rockers don't hit. i'll be driving a white 92 Camaro. Who else is going? Rebel?
Jaydub and I should be there around 11. Still have not found much on the show. Entry fee? Classes?

@rebelfromva if you can bring that bat with you and ill pick it up from you there. i'll bring my tools to try to fix it( after i buy it, i'm not gonna mess with something i haven't paid for). what size are the bolts for the deka's?

You might be the first there--save some spaces, I drive a gold CRV

Jaydub and I should be there around 11. Still have not found much on the show. Entry fee? Classes?

DC said he thinks it's $5 to get in, and probably $10 to meter.

@rebelfromva if you can bring that bat with you and ill pick it up from you there. i'll bring my tools to try to fix it( after i buy it, i'm not gonna mess with something i haven't paid for). what size are the bolts for the deka's?
I left it in Richmond bc I didn't hear anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.