OKC, OK
Item(s) for Sale:

24 in total

Audioque SDC 2.0 10" subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

http://www.audioque.com/NEW-Street-Duty-SDC20-10-D4-Subwoofer-_p_68.html

Price:

$50 each plus shipping

I do accept credit/debit card and paypal ments. If your local cash does work as well!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be UPS and will be at the expense of the buyer

Item Pictures:

Here are a few we have sitting at the house...

IMAG0116-1.jpg

IMAG0115-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the when they were installed

IMAG0834.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen these in action in OKC. Wow! Glws Dustin.... Might be hitting you up for a few if stuff stops happening long enough for me to have some extra money!

These can be ran sealed...??
Yes, they can be ran sealed.

I've seen these in action in OKC. Wow! Glws Dustin.... Might be hitting you up for a few if stuff stops happening long enough for me to have some extra money!
Thanks, and no worries. I'm sure when ever you are ready I will have something sitting around lol.

Two shipped to 64068 for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Two shipped to 64068 for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lol best I can do right now for two is $120

but I may have several pending payment right now..

6 here

10 on another forum

and maybe 5 more lol

Currerntly have 15 that are not yet purchased or spoke for.

I do have 10 that have a "soft pending"...just waiting on confirmation on if he wants them or not.

Sorry, these all ended up selling locally in the first few days. Still waiting on the buyer to figure out the install in his truck, will keep everyone informed if any need to be sold off.

Yes, one local bought all 24 subs.

Easier on you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif
Sort of. He came by and bought a few...then came back and bought more..then said to hell with it and bought the rest.

Since we took the clam shell setup out of the tahoe I think that is what he is wanting to, something similar at least.

I should know more soon I hope, that way I can repost what is not used for you guys to take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...