Audioque.com

Gradyj14
10+ year member

Has anyone tried to order anything from them in the last 24-36 hours? I have been trying to order 2 sdc2.5 10's from them because it has free shipping and 25% off. But when i enter my information and click "checkout" it says: "Credit Card Error: Your Credit Card cannot be charged at this time. Please try again later or contact us for additional assistance." So, I tried to call them, left them 2 messages (one today, one yesterday) and sent them an email early this morning. No reply whatsoever. I have tried to use multiple cards also. I am just curious if they will still honor the black Friday sale once they get the problem fixed with their billing system? Thanks.

Has anyone tried to order anything from them in the last 24-36 hours? I have been trying to order 2 sdc2.5 10's from them because it has free shipping and 25% off. But when i enter my information and click "checkout" it says: "Credit Card Error: Your Credit Card cannot be charged at this time. Please try again later or contact us for additional assistance." So, I tried to call them, left them 2 messages (one today, one yesterday) and sent them an email early this morning. No reply whatsoever. I have tried to use multiple cards also. I am just curious if they will still honor the black Friday sale once they get the problem fixed with their billing system? Thanks.
I hope you get the good deal going on..I havent tried to buy there lately.It should be honered,as long as it is ordered,come monday, for pmt,they should honor theyre sale,if a good customer service is in order

I will call them Monday during my lunch hour. Yeah I have emailed them an explanation to what is going on, along with this:

Street Duty SDC2.5-10-D4 Subwoofer 2 $129.00 $258.00

2 Item(s): $258.00

Discount(s): (details) - $64.50

Promotion Name

SuperBlackFriday remove

Shipping: $0.00

Taxes: $0.00

TOTAL: $193.50

Balance: $193.50

I have printed the page with the error message as well. I just want to make sure I have covered all the bases.

They still have not called or emailed me back. I tried to go on the website and use the old code to get the sale still, but to no surprise.. it didn't work. I am beginning to think they are not going to honor the sale anymore. I called again today and left another voice mail. So frustrating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.