Audioque changed name???

Participant count
  • Participant list

travicles
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Louisiana
I am not sure if this is old information. I don't think it is, but Audioque has changed their name to SoundQubed (SQ). Not sure how much I like the name change lol but check it out @ audioque.com. Just thought it was kind of crazy.. there's gotta be a reason they changed their name to damn SoundQubed. Anyone have any info on this?

lol oh... well i never heard about it. Can you direct me somewhere with information regarding this topic?

NVMD I googled it lol

lol oh... well i never heard about it. Can you direct me somewhere with information regarding this topic?
In a nutshell, a company by the name of AudioQuest has been in a legal conflict with Audioque for a while now because AudioQuest trademarked their name and AQ wasn't. AQ asked to make a deal to let them keep their name but AudioQuest denied. So now they are known as SoundQubed which is a wicked lame name IMO

In a nutshell, a company by the name of AudioQuest has been in a legal conflict with Audioque for a while now because AudioQuest trademarked their name and AQ wasn't. AQ asked to make a deal to let them keep their name but AudioQuest denied. So now they are known as SoundQubed which is a wicked lame name IMO

Well to sum things up, the name SoundQubed sucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.