Audioque AQ4x90

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you don't find one, AQ is coming out with their new 4x120 soon
I have a 4x90 I'm trying to match, but the 4x120 would be awesome to have! Any idea on what it's gonna sell for?

I'd have 3 different size amps with my 1200.1, but the 120x4 sure turns me on lol.

Is that why they quite making their 90x4?
Yeah they stopped production on the 4x90 and are making the larger amp now. The email from AQ I got a while back said they planned on releasing the new 4channel come mid Feb. but it's still not on the site so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Is that why they quite making their 90x4?
Yeah they stopped production on the 4x90 and are making the larger amp now. The email from AQ I got a while back said they planned on releasing the new 4channel come mid Feb. but it's still not on the site so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Gah now i want to get one to match and i havnt even received my us acoustic amp lol horrible

I got an email from aq saying the new 4x120 should be available in 2 to 3 weeks for around $299. That's a little more than I was wanting to spend, but the extra power would be nice!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

coolest user

10+ year member
Majician
coolest user
In the Middle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date