Audioque 750.1

itsblown
10+ year member

why is there smoke?
Toledo OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Audioque 750.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

it is in great shape I would say 10/10 Only sign of use is little marks where the screws go in on the feet of the amp. It comes with the remote bass knob and original packaging It is only a few months old and was purchased to power the new sa-8 v.2 but now moving on up to a larger system

Price:

150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping CONUS Will ship in the original box from audioque

Item Pictures:

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

Had a few focusing problems on the camera but it shows you how clean the top of it is not a single scratch just a little dusty

IMG_3746.jpg

problems with a audioque 750.1

"After hooking up a 750.1 for the first time fresh out of the box it doesnt seem to be putting out the power it should.

We checked all our grounds and followed the instructions on the website.

While adjusting the gain from all the way down to near all the way up the remote controll knob never showed clipping.

we had the pre out set all the way up and when playing a 35 hz test tone and having a dmm hooked up to the speaker terminals on the amp we saw 24.5 V AC with a 1.7 Ohm Load on it. that comes out to be some where around 300 watts ?

not sure if we just have un realistic expectations but after seeing multiple installs on the same exact amp as this I feel like it should be much much louder than what it is.

By the way this is hooked up to a brand new sa-8 v.2.

maybe the sub needs break in time to really get moving but I doubt it.

About to throw the sub on another amp to see if its the amp or just un realistic expectations. Im guesing the amp or I did something wrong installing it. "

WAS THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED???

[quote name='vetkilr']problems with a audioque 750.1

"After hooking up a 750.1 for the first time fresh out of the box it doesnt seem to be putting out the power it should.
We checked all our grounds and followed the instructions on the website.

While adjusting the gain from all the way down to near all the way up the remote controll knob never showed clipping.

we had the pre out set all the way up and when playing a 35 hz test tone and having a dmm hooked up to the speaker terminals on the amp we saw 24.5 V AC with a 1.7 Ohm Load on it. that comes out to be some where around 300 watts ?

not sure if we just have un realistic expectations but after seeing multiple installs on the same exact amp as this I feel like it should be much much louder than what it is.

By the way this is hooked up to a brand new sa-8 v.2.
maybe the sub needs break in time to really get moving but I doubt it.

About to throw the sub on another amp to see if its the amp or just un realistic expectations. Im guesing the amp or I did something wrong installing it. "

WAS THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED???[/QUOTE]

We had the Remote bass knob hooked up with it turned way down to near off:graduate: after setting it correctly we saw 650 watts on a sine wave at 2 ohm
Also after contacting audioque their technical support said it was common to have an amp where the gain goes 3/4 of the way up without clipping and that the remote gain knobs have been tested next to an O-scope and were verry accurate.

As you can see in the pictures we had some serious overkill on the electrical and with it being a brand new battery in the car we were sitting at 14.2 volts at the amp with the car on. Also this still has a 1 year warranty with audioque but is there anyway to confirm this?

Also those concerned about this amp another member @kushy_dreams can attest to this thing working and working well

Just an FYI not looking to trade except for a crescendo 2000.2 with cash on this side or for 2 sa-10s dual 4 plus cash on this end nothing else

I may be interested in buying...but what is the deal with what vetkilr was saying?
I posted a thread a while back bexause I had issues setting the gain with the remote gain knob light indicator it turned out that the knob was turned Down on the remote which basically means the gain was all the way down. But eventually I figured it out and it works correctly

I may be interested in buying...but what is the deal with what vetkilr was saying?
I was interested in the amp for the wife's Lexus, and found out that he had an issue with output on amp. Looks like it was resolved. I am sorry if I made it seem anything different.

J

I was interested in the amp for the wife's Lexus, and found out that he had an issue with output on amp. Looks like it was resolved. I am sorry if I made it seem anything different.
J
There is definitly no problem with the ouput on the amp it was just me not following instructions and having the remote knob turned all the way down . This amplifier has no mechanical issue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.