AudioQue 2200d

Harleyfx69
10+ year member

audio n00b
arizona
Item(s) for Sale:

Audioque 2200d amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

great functional condition, 9/10 on cosmetics, slight scratches at lower right base of amp,

Low usage, had in truck for probably 8-10 months, and has sat under my bed since then, Just didnt have room for the subwoofers , needed my bed back, ran off of 0 gauge, 3rd battery dedicated to it, along with HO alternator, never saw voltage drops or anything like that,

Price:

350 shipped and insured if this is out there, make me a reasonable offer, prefer paypal, but will also accept cash if local, pickup is available also, take a few bucks off whatever a generic shipping charge would be,

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included within the continental US,

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thank you for the offer, but i already have a xbox 360 and kill enough of my time on it already,

Would be willing to trade for some things, outdoors stuff, camping stuff, things like that,

Let me know worst i can say is no

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Harleyfx69

10+ year member
audio n00b
Harleyfx69
arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date