audiopipe???

aaron7114
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
has anyone ever heard of audiopipe before? Some guy in my town just got sponsored and the guy that sponsored him supposly put in a $4000 system where everything was audiopipe. Two 15 inch audiopipe subs. 3000 watt audiopipe amp. and 3 audiopipe capacitors.

What does everyone think of audiopipe? I personally have never heard of it before. I'm just curious because this guy wants to have a competition with me.

I'm gonna have two 15 inch kicker L5s running 800 RMS each. Mine is in a honda accord. His is in a tahoe.

What do you think?

has anyone ever heard of audiopipe before? Some guy in my town just got sponsored and the guy that sponsored him supposly put in a $4000 system where everything was audiopipe. Two 15 inch audiopipe subs. 3000 watt audiopipe amp. and 3 audiopipe capacitors.
What does everyone think of audiopipe? I personally have never heard of it before. I'm just curious because this guy wants to have a competition with me.

I'm gonna have two 15 inch kicker L5s running 800 RMS each. Mine is in a honda accord. His is in a tahoe.

What do you think?
he might have you beat there

lol the stuff probably cost less than $1800 total....ahaha

haha thats what I thought too. I think the guy is getting ripped off by the sponsor. The sponsor is just a single guy too.

I bet you could buy the stuff he is getting on Ebay for less than half of what he is being charged .......
I talked to the sponsor last night, well actually he talked to me and started talking crap and sayin hes been hearing for the past 2 weeks that ive got the loudest system in my town. And he asked me how much money I wanted to bet on a comp between me and him. He said he guarantees that whatever i spend he will spend half of it and still beat me.

I talked to the sponsor last night, well actually he talked to me and started talking crap and sayin hes been hearing for the past 2 weeks that ive got the loudest system in my town. And he asked me how much money I wanted to bet on a comp between me and him. He said he guarantees that whatever i spend he will spend half of it and still beat me.
Really, sounds like you could set this up to win and make some hardcore money......

Bet him what 4 MT 15's cost, plus amps and box, totally blow the other stuff away, then sell the stuff and get whatever you want.... Betting against ignorant people FTW..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i bought an audiopipe anl fuse holder and 200 anl fuse yesterday. so ya, ive heard of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if he is serious about it. tell him that you will spend $1800, and if you win he will give you $1800. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you can definatly PWN the **** out of this guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

aaron7114

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
aaron7114
Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date