Audiopipe TXX-BE15 Audiopipe15" Dual 4

They are underrated and apparently play lows really well. For the price they are pretty good. You can get it for around $140 shipped off VMI if you use the "FACEBOOK" coupon. The only downside I've seen is that the surround has a tendency of ripping around where the screws go if you beat on it pretty hard but you can always order a recone or something from SPLaudio for cheap

yea i thought about getting rid od the hdc3 get 2 15s so i can run the correct cone area for the street class i run. im in a class above what

i really should be in. so i thought id take advantage of the extra cone area that i can use

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

but the sub looks pretty beasty

My local pawn shop has them and they have all the colors of the rainbow and I wanna say they go for around $100 a pop.
hmmm thats cheaper then getting them online... i wish i lived there lol

hmmm thats cheaper then getting them online... i wish i lived there lol
No crap they prob have about 2000 of them in stock. I mean wall to wall audiopops. They dnt sell their amps just their subs and people buy them left and right. Then they grab one of those great prefab boxes they sell and a boss amp and off they go. Love the pink ones, the green ones look ok. But nonetheless I wouldnt run any but thats just my oppinion but I guess some like them.

The ones with the shiny cones are trash iirc. You want the ones with the kevlar/CF cones and the triple stack mags. There is a 3" 4 layer and a 4" 4 layer version of the TXX (BE and BF i think). VMI only sells the 3" version.

They also sell a 8layer 3" coil version with 2 nomex spiders. But that being said I have seen them in action and they are decent but there is alot better out there for same price.

i mean i figured since they are audiopipe they may be cheap. but ive heard them and they do sound pretty nice. i was just tryna get a 2nd opinion on em.

seeing im running about 2100 rms they would fit perfect

LOL thats a tough one... In would prob end up saving alil more cash and go from there. But hey give them a try like u said they are cheap so if they fail who cares. Check ur local pawn shops and flea markets u might can find them even cheaper

they dont have pink cones lmao.

the metal coned ones that are good have a cast alum basket and come white,blk,red,bl. the cheaper ones with steel basket sell for bout $100 per and they have same colors plus green and yellow. they will all handle more than rms no problem and are great bang for the buck loud...

The ones with the shiny cones are trash iirc. You want the ones with the kevlar/CF cones and the triple stack mags. There is a 3" 4 layer and a 4" 4 layer version of the TXX (BE and BF i think). VMI only sells the 3" version.
so does VMI sell the good sub? if not which should i get if i get one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date