Audiopipe AQX3500.1

dB-r didn't say anything about the AP series other than he wished they would go out of business, simply because he can't make any money off of them. Pretty shitty of a company owner to say, imo...

ya know, I must x2 on that.

I emailed dB-r once about seeing the possibility of upgrading my AP30001D since you know, it is sub-par or something, except he refused and just said he doesn't repair any Audiopipe amps. Brand prejudice, whatever that's fine(I hate Audiobahn), but I emailed him awhile ago about repairing my US Amps USA-2000X and he also refused, saying that amp is a pain in the *** and blah blah blah.

So basically he's only good at repairing midgrade amps of a certain brand. He's prejudice against "made in China" amps yet he refused to repair the USA-2000X, and that amp is as "made in the USA" as you can get... you can fly one of those in front of your house on July 4th, that's how American that amp is.

So whatever, anyone who says Audiopipe is bad is an idiot or someone who doesn't understand value vs. performance. Problem haters?

Old thread is old, now stfu and gtfo.
**** lol people are extremely grumpy about old threads dug up... Honestly as long as it wasnt for sale/trade whys' it matter most of his question was related to the op's question and same with the discussion... Besides the b******g..

D-br is a ****. He complains about the amps sent to him, complains that he has too many amps and (him and his staff) cannot accept any more, and then i just read how he's being hurt by the economy because he can't get enough amps to repair.

He's cocky, too.

He comes off as a little dick head sitting at a desk in his trailer with a solder iron. And his (staff) is his 1000000 cats.

ya know, I must x2 on that.

I emailed dB-r once about seeing the possibility of upgrading my AP30001D since you know, it is sub-par or something, except he refused and just said he doesn't repair any Audiopipe amps. Brand prejudice, whatever that's fine(I hate Audiobahn), but I emailed him awhile ago about repairing my US Amps USA-2000X and he also refused, saying that amp is a pain in the *** and blah blah blah.

So basically he's only good at repairing midgrade amps of a certain brand. He's prejudice against "made in China" amps yet he refused to repair the USA-2000X, and that amp is as "made in the USA" as you can get... you can fly one of those in front of your house on July 4th, that's how American that amp is.

So whatever, anyone who says Audiopipe is bad is an idiot or someone who doesn't understand value vs. performance. Problem haters?
Yep. dB-r = self proclaimed amp repair God who will only do repairs on 5% of amps in existance. ******* because he has too many amps to repair, ******* about having to fix other people's work, and won't do any amps that don't have a HUGE profit margin for him. He essentially pretends to hold a monopoly in a field where there are other people willing to do the same work for cheaper, and where others are willing to do work on more amps than him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date