Audiooptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about all that. I've sent & received many things from Canada, Mexico, Australia, etc. and never had any issues like that. Although I never sent UPS. I always sent via FedEx & DHL. It's been over a month, so disputing it with paypal is out of the question. He gave me the run around just long enough to push me past that. I'm a very trusting person, and when someone tells me that there going to work with me on something I take their word of it. I'll take my loses, and just send the amp in to get fixed somewhere. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
cool. did you crack it to see what's wrong yet? maybe see who made the 12.1? Next time I have real amp work to be done, I'm giving audiotekx a try.

cool. did you crack it to see what's wrong yet? maybe see who made the 12.1? Next time I have real amp work to be done, I'm giving audiotekx a try.
I didnt open it only because he kept saying that it was under warrenty. So I didnt want to cut the seals. I PM'd audiotekx about fixing it for me, but he hasn't responded back to it yet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif I really want to get this amp up and going. Now that I know he's full of B.S., I may just open it up.

I didnt open it only because he kept saying that it was under warrenty. So I didnt want to cut the seals. I PM'd audiotekx about fixing it for me, but he hasn't responded back to it yet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif I really want to get this amp up and going. Now that I know he's full of B.S., I may just open it up.
did you get a receipt? without that, you can't prove any warranty, CRACK IT.

This guy is pissing me off he was returning all my pms trying to sell his xxx mids and then he stopped answering them as soon as I payed him.
Thats how it was with me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

I replyed to your PM, I will refund all of your money including shipping. The amp was brand new in the box. I cant check if it is dead from factory or not as it would not be new anymore. AS I said I have been after UPS becuase they might have been a rough with the package and something came loose (as you say there is something rattleing inside.

You did not tell me that the amp is DOA all you said is that thgere was a rattleing inside of it. Have you tried to power it up?

As for quinnc im sorry for not replying to you I get a bunch of pms and i probably missed yours. You can talk to me face to face at the db drag show that is coming up on the 15th ill be there.

WSDAV20 your mids are on the way.

Any other questions?

Heres what you PM'd me with. I'm posting it up here, cause I want to be as fair to you as possible..........

"First of all i went on vacation for 2 weeks I have been back for 1 week and I have been on UPS since I got back. They are screwing me around.

So if you give me your paypal addy I will send your money back (what you payed for it + shipping) just ship the amp back.

It must be in the same condition (not mounted)"

Here was my responce to your PM.

"It's a little late for all that now. I've been messing with all this since 2-9-07. I've had it out with UPS. I let you know about this issue BEFORE you went on vacation. I dont want to know your personal life, but if you were going on vacation, and knowing that this issue was pending you should've said something so it didn't look like you were ducking me. Now i've sent the amp away to get it fix. Since I didn't hear from you in more than a month, and seeing you active here on the forum didn't help. So now not only am I out the money I gave for a dead amp. I out shipping and repair money as well. On top of all that UPS wants me to pay them $46.00 for some B.S. No, it's to late now."

I have powered this amp up (at least tryed), and this is why I let you know that there was a problem. Powering up an amp from the factory to see if it's dead whan you get it does not mean you cant still sell it as BNIB. In fact it might be preffered by some. That would've avoided all this mess.

In his defence, he did PM me back offering to pay for the charges of the repairs for the amp. Personally i'm just over the whole thing, and just want to move on now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

oxsign

5,000+ posts
No Affiliation
oxsign
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies