audioobsessions (Albany ny)

TIGERFOR2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ALBANY,NY
Great car audio/video place. Memphis, Diamond, Eclipse etc. Adam built me a box for my ladies two RE 8"s. And did the install. My brother brought two Powerbass 15's and a box from them. They did the install. They ran a disc changer for me. I've talked to him (Adam) about an hour a few times. He spent time with me showing me the new Pioneer deck even though I told him I couldnt afford it. The deck that has the real time traffic updates etc. You know the $2,200 one. Great guys to deal with!!!

http://www.Audioobsessions.com

Adam is a great guy. I don't know him personally, but I have talked with him on many occasions. He is always worried about making the buyer feel more comfortable then anything.

only place in town ill use. Adam and Chris are more than willing to help with any problems. Recently went in to get so ideas for a new car and they rembered my by name even though itd been almost a year since ive been in

Can anyone post a pictures of their install so everyone can see it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

when i get the new car done ill post some pics. it may be a little while as im still lookinf for a new car. would post the old system up but its already takin out of the car sry guys

back behind the Butcher Block on Route 5. Walker way. im not sure of the number of the new place cuz they just moved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TIGERFOR2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TIGERFOR2
ALBANY,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies