Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmac1991

'12 Focus Bangin
1. Product:

AudioControl Lc8 NOT to be confused with the Lc8i

There's no difference between the two other than the Lc8i comes with the wired bass remote, has an auxiliary input for an iPod, and is a tad bit smaller. Same specs

2. Specs:

Inputs and outputs

8 high-level inputs with 400 watts RMS power handling

8-channel preamp level outputs

level matching controls

subwoofer level control (optional)

Other features

signal-sensing turn on

9.5v preamp output level

12-volt turn-on lead output

internal signal summing

recommended fuse rating: 1 amp

10-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H x 6"D

3.5 pounds

3. Description/Condition:

Used it for about two months. Bought it off of Amazon. Made a night and day difference compared to stock. No more speakers cutting out at 38-42hz through the PAC SNI-35. And it made the lows more alive.

Minty condition cosmetically 9.5/10 (Minor mounting marks on feet)

Mechanically 10/10

for the people with newer cars that have EVERYTHING tied into their factory headunit, but want improved sound quality, this will do it for you

Only reason I'm selling is because my pop is getting out of the car audio hobby and getting into drag racing again, so he's giving me his 360.3

4. Price: :

$80 shipped OBO to anywhere you want it . Ya mama house, ya mama sister house, ya dog house. Wherever.

in the US of course

5. Pictures:

wEtExOr.jpg

Xk2NW4E.jpg

FHhaGkt.jpg

c6r7vMc.jpg

HpzF21a.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...