• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Signal processor, line converter, bass enhancer, line driver

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for only a month or so. Have original packaging.

I decided not to run any aftermarket audio in the car I bought this for is reason for selling.

cosmetically 10/10

mechanically 10/10

Price:

I paid $120 asking $100 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping on you. conus only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dude is a really decent guy and while some of you guys don't like his OBO offer. Why don't this many people put forward effort to the people who come on here and try to scam or follow 0 rules in the for sale section. I've bought sold & traded with this guy, he is far from a crook. I don't stick my neck out for many people but this is a good dude. He has good feedback and will keep in contact throughout the whole process. Let's focus on keeping scammers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...