Audiobahn is back?????

u haters are flaw u obviously don't know what ur doin if ur breaking the *****, I've abused the crap out of some really old school audiobahns in 100+ degrees every single day and they still go hard, audiobahn sh!Ts on u haters. audiobahn for life, n if u got somethin to say it won't matter just hater talk im out enough said

lol, one of the dudes I went to high school with swears by Audiobahn and says it's the shit. I tried to reason with him and asked him why I've never seen a serious competitor running Audiobahn but he wasn't having it, he loves that shit.

i have 2 abahn 12's (currently talking to spl to make them into something decent) for the money they arnt worth it but maybe they make some better stuff this go round, some companys do learn from their mistakes.besides they are up against some harder competition this time.

@ brek : i am glad your happy with audiobahn good luck with hitting better than 150 with them

If you want to stick around and learn real facts instead of believing opinions, you need to toughen up and quit letting your pussy emotions control what you say. I would bet that hundreds of people on this forum could mop a floor with you if it came down to it but nobody talks that crap because nobody can prove it and it all becomes a moot point. take our criticism with a grain of salt and stfu if you don't want us to keep talking.

bottom line is:

Audiobahn has been around for a while and they have NEVER produced HIGH quality equipment. the Immortal, Alum's, and flame Q subs were decent at best but are never used in competition or highly regarded on the forums. There are dozens of brands that are used by us all which outperform this equipment in every aspect and also have a better "bang for the buck."

I noticed a few weeks ago that Pyle had some subs that looked like lower end Abahns, I figured they just bought product that never sold when AB went out of business and reconed it with their own logo, but I saw a few pages back that Pyle bought Abahn as a whole. I honestly had no clue till this thread, can't believe I missed this when it fist was discussed.

audio i understand why u did what u did but i think maybe u went alil to far. I did not post dump, insult anyone. Guy asked question I gave answer is this not what this site is for??? Really!!!

22 Posts! Lol. Yall must of been going off!
A few of the posts were actually just off-topic, while others were insulting. I'll admit that most of the content of my posts was insulting, other than my first post in the topic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.