Audiobahn Immortal

B_Master_Flash
10+ year member

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I just ordered a Hifonics Brutus BX1500D and I'm looking to put a ported 15 on it. I was thinking about a AWISD15 (dual 2 ohm) Audiobahn Immortal 15, any one have any info good/bad about the Immortal series or other suggestions for subs? I can get the AWISD15 for about $300.

how bout u put up another 125 or so and get a 15" XXX? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

love the new smileys btw

I have heard a lot of good things about the Immortals, but audiobahn does not have great products. I agree with the previous post, and suggest the XXX 15. This is a way better sub than the immortal, and is worth the extra money. I wish I could afford one.

AudioBahn rocks, and if any one wants to say other wise you are just plain stupid. P.S. the amp ***** ass.
hahaha...if ur serious then u are such a moron....MORON....lol...loser...idiot....if car audio ignorance was illegal u would be going to the chair u f***in loser....spic

Wow you guys are pretty ****ing stupid. Noobs stfu.

The immortal series was designed by DD and is a very close clone to thier own drivers. I'll put my 9515 up against anything you guys are running in an SPL comp...

Johny...save us time and go away.

ok, well all that info helps, but I'm still looking for alternatives. I just talked to an audiobahn dealer who said the Immortal series was discontinued, which makes me kina weary to buy one. E-Bay seems to think there is no such thing as an xxx 15, where do you get those?

The XXX and Immortal are completely different subs. The XXX is an SQ sub that gets quite loud. The Immortal, like the DD's are very very loud at the expense of SQ. Tuned at 27hz daily my DD is still very friendly on the ears.

I just ordered a Hifonics Brutus BX1500D and I'm looking to put a ported 15 on it. I was thinking about a AWISD15 (dual 2 ohm) Audiobahn Immortal 15, any one have any info good/bad about the Immortal series or other suggestions for subs? I can get the AWISD15 for about $300.
what you get all depends on your personal prefrence. I personally like the Audiobahn 10" & 12" Immortal and flame Q subs. 10"s will give you more "punchier" bass and the 12"s will give you more of the deep bass that you are probably looking for in the 15" sub. (By the way the 8" Flame Qs make an awsome mid bass for a component setup.) And your sound will all depend on your type of sub enclosure (ported, enclosed or band pass) and your equilizer curve. I have 2 12" MB Quart FWA 304D subs on 2 Power Acoustik Sapphire SP2 X-1600 amps that I will put up against ANY 4 sub combo and it will hold its own I have scored a 168 in a DB drag with just those 2 subs. currently I have installed 2 Audiobahn 10" flame Qs and 2 12" Audiobahn Immortals on 4 Audiobahn A1500HCT 2000w mono amps. The Immortals are good but Im looking to upgrade them to the newer flame Qs.

When it comes down to it its all about personal prefrence, and sound quality. A very loud 15" sub will sound like **** against the same 10" or 12" sub. I have personally seen a 96 Chevy Astro cargo van with 8 10" Audiobahn Flame Qs lift the seal off the winshield, and the sound quality was VERY good for as loud as they were.

But, if your looking for a better alternative to the Audiobahns, Kickers L7s (2000 watt 15") or the Kicker L5s (1500 watt 15") in my book are very hard to beat.

and p.s. I LOVE how most of you have to help him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.