Audiobahn Hating?

Why DO You all hate on audiobahn? HAve you every used any of there stuff? Mabey you should stop fronting on what they have .
Don't really hate them ... just severely dislike them ... wait, same thing.

Used their stuff ... yes, there's better.

Why you frun' in ?

- D SHZNT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I can't believe we are having another one of these stupid audiobahn discussions. I'm sure there is a pyramid amp out there that claims to put out 2400 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i have that amp runnning two l7 in my explorer and my boy has two l7 with two pyrimd amps that he said equals about wat i have with mine in watts and when compared my **** was so much louder. im sayin you cant compare audiobahn and pyrimd. and with this discussion i aint tryin to start beef im just statin what i know for experience.

Yeah, different cars, different amounts of power, a different electrical system, a different song, a different box, a different tuning ... variables make a world of difference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

word im just sayin man. i delt wit many brands and i like audiobahn i mean my system consist of like 5 different brands i mean i got audiobahn and kenwood amps kicker and pioneer subs and a sony deck. im jus sayin

well if you like it, then i guess its all good then right? Dont worry about what other people think.

PS i can think of about 2213213 other companies that make 2.5K amps. Even though audiobahn does make that 5000 watt amp that only costs 400 bucks!! Ha if that isnt the biggest crock of **** on earth :thumbsup

Oh no you didn't. I will go out with anyone on audiobahn. Let's rumble. Their 5000 watt rack amp isn't 400 bucks, nice try though. I have done more audiobahn installs than anyone I know. I don't like any of their bottom end stuff. Who would? Do you like the Jl w0 or the w7. Stupid argument. Their rack equipment is ready for an awesome install and their flame held High Current series is absolutely beautiful. That covers overall looks which are as important to me as anything else. The power the a2300hc puts across the table is monstrous. I have had Jl amps which I really liked, mtx amps, nice amps, and tons of others, not including amps I've installed or heard. I believe Audiobahn's High current and Class D amps have a powerful say in the car audio world. Their subs are absolute in sq. No tens, besides possibly the big bangs, have impressed me like my 1008's. I could have bought almost any sub I wanted and chose these.

and that amp really is 400 bucks, i have audiobahn price sheets at work homie. And to say that looks are most important in car audio? what is wrong with you

Man, this thread is funny. Lawl.

I'd first like to say, the two guys backing audiobahn, you guys ****. Second, you obviously haven't heard of Resonant Engineering have you? They beat out ANY Audiobahn setup. SQ (in my opinion) is the most important factor in any setup. Weather its for personal enjoyment or showing off. 10 out of 10 people would say they like RE better if they heard it (and i've proven it).

and that amp really is 400 bucks, i have audiobahn price sheets at work homie. And to say that looks are most important in car audio? what is wrong with you
The A5000SPL ?

$400 ?

I find that hard to believe, but I will not judge till I know..

I do know if you can get them for $400...I might just be interested.

While we are on the audiobahn wagon, if anyone has experience with their immortal series of subs and wishes to voice their opinion of them, please do so here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.