Audiobahn AW1008t

Participant count
  • Participant list
The GTQ 200 50x4 is available???? I just gotten the 400 sold to a close friend,and I have a Hifonics Europia VIII that is available,and being ran at this time,if you are looking for a 4ch?? Have an Alpine 3550 duo-b that just needs a small repair to work(like a resistor soldered) other than that,all 2ch mainly,or I may let my Hifonics Gemini VII go if I dont use,just needs one speaker plug 50x4.Was supposed to put GTQ400 in this weekend,but will be next sat,and we may change up the setup,and it will be available????Not sure till we get into it..my friend is kinda picky,but $always talks...LOL!

Hey pimpala22..Can you post a pic of your amp,top/both sides?? I am thinking you have the MA series??

01limited-Thanks for the offer,but actually looking for a decent working one/pair:D

Checking if anyone has subs today??

A friend has located some for me,Yet will be a couple of days for certain if able to obtain a pair!!/possibly 2 pair !!!Thanks Dave!,Yet not solid,so if you still have 1 or a pair,PM me thanks:awesome:

Good luck finding these man.....im still waiting to hear back on whether my sub can be repaired without destroying the dust cap.....Got that amp by the way. Ill check it out tomorrow. Cant see how it does on the pair til the guy finishes the sub. Thanks again btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.