Attn: All Msn Users

Originally posted by Phatillusion There are ways around firewalls, just aren't as many people with enough knowledge to do it.
He has a biiiiiig firewall Im sure...lol...

- Steve

Originally posted by mattj Pentagon has been hacked, so im sure microsoft doesnt have sh!t as far as the pentegons protection comparison goes.
What makes you so sure that the Pentagon has better stuff than Microsoft, for all you know, Microsoft could make them specialized software. Who knows, doesn't matter to me, even if I had the knowledge I wouldn't worry about it, I don't want to end up being some guys booty call in the slammer.

well if someone wants to go and hack my computer assuming they get past the firewall...then so be it....not going to bother me any if u can get into my computer at work......dont have anything of value stored on there....so hacka way.....im w/ phat on this one tho....why bother???

I'm pretty sure that the government has better security than Microsoft. I mean, the last thing I would want between have between our top secret info and some foreign hacker is Microsoft AntiHack.

PS: and if our information is so important that the pentagon must prevent people from hacking it, then how about they take the computers with the important info and disconnect them from the f*ck'n internet :-D..WEEEEEE!!!!!!!

The pentagon has been hacked before and so has Microsoft. No big deal, lets put it this way, what one company can make, so can another. So if the Pentagon had this bad @ss security program running, I doubt Microsoft or any other corporation for that matter would be far behind. Regardless, everything has it's flaws.

had the guy asking me to d/l the file again today......kinda entertaining......said he was going to put a virus in my system....told him do his worst.....and went along w/ my business....

Originally posted by Goddyd4me had the guy asking me to d/l the file again today......kinda entertaining......said he was going to put a virus in my system....told him do his worst.....and went along w/ my business....
Just doesnt give up - even after everyone knows....

- Steve

Ummmm well first off.... Pentagon and DOD systems are not Microsoft..... Yes they are networked with novell clients and Microsoft runs in the majority of their offices, but Pentagon and DOD systems are all running off of Sun Microsystems Servers as well as Unix and Linux servers.....Why? Well simply because tey are about 50times more secure and can do that much more than microsoft. Hackers in general do not use microsoft products whatsoever simply because of the limitations. As for this guy supposedly being a hacker? I highly doubt it and think he is just so stupid he thought he could impress Steve here by saying he was a good hacker, because Steve thought that because his firewll poped up when the file sharing or voice sharing window came up. This will happen anytime you voice chat with anyone since it connects on a different port and most firewalls see that port as a threat. 99 times out of 100 it is perfectly safe tho. Just know who it is your connecting with to talk to or send/ receive a file

Originally posted by Alaxan Ummmm well first off.... Pentagon and DOD systems are not Microsoft..... Yes they are networked with novell clients and Microsoft runs in the majority of their offices, but Pentagon and DOD systems are all running off of Sun Microsystems Servers as well as Unix and Linux servers.....Why? Well simply because tey are about 50times more secure and can do that much more than microsoft. Hackers in general do not use microsoft products whatsoever simply because of the limitations. As for this guy supposedly being a hacker? I highly doubt it and think he is just so stupid he thought he could impress Steve here by saying he was a good hacker, because Steve thought that because his firewll poped up when the file sharing or voice sharing window came up. This will happen anytime you voice chat with anyone since it connects on a different port and most firewalls see that port as a threat. 99 times out of 100 it is perfectly safe tho. Just know who it is your connecting with to talk to or send/ receive a file
True.

Im gonna get you some business, hopefully:)

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.