Attention volstitan908

hey man i couldnt get a hold of jlfx ... i sent your money via money order ... it is insured for 150 and i have a tracking number

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i shipped it priority mail ... they said you should have it by Saturday and not a day later

it was shipped USPS ...

sorry man that i couldnt wire it to you

but i just felt as if i needed to get the money sent out and get it off my back ...

thanks man for being patient

DEVIN PARKER

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pm from volstitan908

one question??? If u couldnt get ahold of whoever has the paypal account that I sent my money to how did u get my address? i havent sent it to you?? whats up?

o ..ya and the tracking number provided doesnt work

I know how that feels, they make you think everything is getting fixed but you just have that feeling.

****!!! What is with people getting ripped off! Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands and hunt them down and take care of business.

just a FYI USPS doesnt use tracking, but a track and confirm, which means the number if its legit will not show up untill it is delievered to your door.

Hey I Had Your Address From My Ups Recipt From Shipping The Amp ... I Sent In A Priority Envelope ... You Dicks Need To Stfu Cause I Not Making **** Up And I Hope When He Gets It You Have Something Get ****ed Up With Your Life

Label/Receipt Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Your item was accepted at 3:57 PM on February 28, 2008 in JACKSON, TN 38305. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

CHECK IT NOW .... I PROMISE ITS LEGIT

just a FYI USPS doesnt use tracking, but a track and confirm, which means the number if its legit will not show up untill it is delievered to your door.
It confirms shipment as well. It doesn't track progress, but it confirms shipment and delivery.

Hey I Had Your Address From My Ups Recipt From Shipping The Amp ... I Sent In A Priority Envelope ... You Dicks Need To Stfu Cause I Not Making **** Up And I Hope When He Gets It You Have Something Get ****ed Up With Your Life
Aww, thats cute. Because you scammed someone and we caught you on it your telling me something bad should happen in my life cause ya know, I deserve it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

brtnboarder3241

5,000+ posts
Banned
brtnboarder3241
saint charles, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies