AT&T tilt phone 2 weeks old f/s

Participant count
  • Participant list

samson1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
colorado
i got this about 2 weeks ago and i love it...but i'm joining the military and wont be able to have a cell phone for about 4 months so i dont feel like keeping it around. pics if any interest, comes with charger, origional box, extra stylus, all the books and manuals...this phone has never been dropped and has zero scratches. Awsome phone and has wifi so you can log on to any wireless network and dont have to use the at&t internet.

asking 350 shipped

Great phone and at a great price, I have the same phone and have had it for 8 months or so (since it first came out) and the amount of stuff you can do on it is ridiculous. Theres an infinite number of mods / apps you can put onto it and if whoever buys this needs any help feel free to PM me.

Not trying to spam up your thread but just stating this phone is amazing. And it's a very good price, The retail direct from ATT for the tilt is $xxx as of right now and the HTC TyTn II (same phone but rebranded for ATT as the ATT Tilt) is a surprising $xxx.

Best of luck on selling this awesome phone man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Free bump!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

samson1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
samson1
colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied