assassin 8 in bass tube issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

yourmomonacid
10+ year member

system user not abuser
long story short, i blew my amp for my 12, put the assassin in a bass tube, and powered it with some small eclipse amp. anyway. it makes a rattleing noise like the dustcap is loose or somthing, but i ran it free air and it sounds fine, but when in the box it sounds horrible unless you cover the port. i grinded down all the sharp edges in the port and nothing. i know the assasin pushes more air than the original bazooka but im alittle confused, all i expected was port noise. not a rattle

thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.