Not open for further replies.

MisterDeadeye
10+ year member

Bannned
Nebraska
Item(s) for Sale:

Arizer Extreme Q wand/bag vaporizer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING INCLUDED IS CLEAN, AND NO RESIDUE FROM ANY POSSIBLE ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE IS ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN.

Good condition. It's missing the heater cover assembly, which is just a glass piece with a cloth around it. The replacement is $25 shipped from Arizer themselves, or from Vape World. I broke it a few months ago, and haven't cared enough to get it fixed. Now I just need money, so I just want it gone. Here's a link to a YouTube video showing step by step instructions on how to replace the piece.

I am also not including the plastic whip(because it's stained), but it a $15 shipped piece as well.

Included is:

Two Cyclone bowls, one still wrapped up with a new screen installed, one used with no screen

Two bags, one assembled with the mouthpiece, one still wrapped up. Two extra mouthpieces are included

One potpurri dish, never used

Remote(batteries included!!! OMFG!!)

Glass stirring tool

Vaporizer, obviously, with the power cord

Price:

Starting at $90 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS included in price.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Nice price for a nice vape. Wish I had use for this, idk how long it will be before I even could //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

GLWS.

i good is it compared to normal smoking devices? ive never smoked through a vapo before
It's more efficient as it doesn't degrade any chemical from burning at a high temperature, and you can also control which cannabiboids are being vaporized based on the temperature(you can use google to find out at what temperature each one vaporizes at), there's not that distinct burnt smell, it's much less harmful to your lungs and mouth.

They're pretty much better than any other device in every sense of the word unless you spend $600+ on a water pipe with a carbon filter and percolators and whatnot. Even then, efficiency is better with a vape.

Last edited by a moderator:
i good is it compared to normal smoking devices? ive never smoked through a vapo before
I don't smoke anymore, but I used to own a volcano until it got yanked by the 5-0, it'll remind you of the first time you ever smoked... vaporizers are simply amazing, they really really save your lungs and pocketbook in the long run. Not to thread jack, just trying to contribute to gettin a great item sold!

It's more efficient as it doesn't degrade any chemical from burning at a high temperature, and you can also control which cannabiboids are being vaporized based on the temperature(you can use google to find out at what temperature each one vaporizes at), there's not that distinct burnt smell, it's less harmful on your lungs and mouth.
They're pretty much better than any other device in every sense of the word unless you spend $600+ on a water pipe with a carbon filter and percolators and whatnot. Even then, efficiency is better with a vape.
FYP. Smoking is not healthy any way you do it.

[quote name='Nickatina']Looks like the quicksilver vape. How would the functionality and build quality compare?[/QUOTE]

I think you might mean Silver Surfer? If so, you'll have to ask @SourDeez about that; I think he has one. The closest thing I've used was a Da Buddha, which I didn't like because there's no digital temp readout, and you have to move the wand around. This is pretty much hands free.

I did break this, but it's glass; glass things sometimes break. If you need to know, I broke it by pushing down hard on the bowl and twisting, trying to enure a proper airtight seal(even though glass on glass pieces don't need to be forced to create one).

[quote name='thehardknoxlife']FYP. Smoking is not healthy any way you do it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly? This isn't smoking, it's vaporizing. Combustion is different than vaporization. The reason smoking is unhealthy is because combustion uses such high heat that it creates byproducts that are harmful(carcinogens). Vaporization doesn't do that.

Exactly? This isn't smoking, it's vaporizing. Combustion is different than vaporization. The reason smoking is unhealthy is because combustion uses such high heat that it creates byproducts that are harmful(carcinogens). Vaporization doesn't do that.
Fair enough. What I was saying is that it's not "100% healthy". Inhaling chemicals into the lungs in any form is not healthy. It's less harmful as a vapor sure, but healthy, not so much.

Fair enough. What I was saying is that it's not "100% healthy". Inhaling chemicals into the lungs in any form is not healthy. It's less harmful as a vapor sure, but healthy, not so much.
Which is why I used the words "less harmful". Either way, you should do some research on cannabis use, it's got more health benefits than you'd think. Pain relief, antitumor effects, safe antidepressant, etc. There are several recent studies showing all of this, and more; I just don't want to go around searching for the rest of them.

Which is why I used the words "less harmful". Either way, you should do some research on cannabis use, it's got more health benefits than you'd think. Pain relief, antitumor effects, safe antidepressant, etc. There are several recent studies showing all of this, and more; I just don't want to go around searching for the rest of them.
Huh? I edited "less harmful" into your post, lol. You originally put "100% healthy".
I know of the "studies". It's seems there is a new one every year. Really what it boils down to is people want to get high. Even the ones who use it for medicinal purposes. I'm not against it at all and firmly believe it should be legal to an extent, or at the very least be DE-criminalized.

Anyway I'm cluttering your thread. I'd probably edit out the cannabis talk before the thread gets deleted. After all, this was used for tobacco correct? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif GLWS

I know of the "studies". It's seems there is a new one every year. Really what it boils down to is people want to get high. Even the ones who use it for medicinal purposes. I'm not against it at all and firmly believe it should be legal to an extent, or at the very least be DE-criminalized.
You don't have to put it into quotations. They're done by prestigious colleges and medical journals. They're real, the science is real, and the implications are real.

But yeah, I did put 100% healthy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif So dumb. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Editing the first post you quoted to say less harmful so I don't get jacked again.

[quote name='Nickatina']Looks like the quicksilver vape. How would the functionality and build quality compare?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MisterDeadeye']I think you might mean Silver Surfer? If so, you'll have to ask @SourDeez about that; I think he has one. The closest thing I've used was a Da Buddha, which I didn't like because there's no digital temp readout, and you have to move the wand around. This is pretty much hands free.

I did break this, but it's glass; glass things sometimes break. If you need to know, I broke it by pushing down hard on the bowl and twisting, trying to enure a proper airtight seal(even though glass on glass pieces don't need to be forced to create one).

Exactly? This isn't smoking, it's vaporizing. Combustion is different than vaporization. The reason smoking is unhealthy is because combustion uses such high heat that it creates byproducts that are harmful(carcinogens). Vaporization doesn't do that.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of the "quicksilver" myself but like Deadeye said I assume you are takling about the silver surfer.

While I own a surfer, alot of my friends including my roommate have the Q tower.

They are a little different the way they operate, the Q tower is cool because its alot more hands free with the fan and bag and even when using the whip.

I personally like my surfer because it is a little better suited to vapetubing (using vaporizer thru your bong) and it enables me to get much larger rips through the tube because of a more focused larger controllable heat pull, I am not a fan of using whips.

If you are not interested in vape-bonging, I would suggest the Q Tower for sure. (You can vape bong with a q tower, the hits juts are not as large as I need)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MisterDeadeye

10+ year member
Bannned
MisterDeadeye
Nebraska
Start date
Participants