Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of the "quicksilver" myself but like Deadeye said I assume you are takling about the silver surfer.
While I own a surfer, alot of my friends including my roommate have the Q tower.

They are a little different the way they operate, the Q tower is cool because its alot more hands free with the fan and bag and even when using the whip.

I personally like my surfer because it is a little better suited to vapetubing (using vaporizer thru your bong) and it enables me to get much larger rips through the tube because of a more focused larger controllable heat pull, I am not a fan of using whips.

If you are not interested in vape-bonging, I would suggest the Q Tower for sure. (You can vape bong with a q tower, the hits juts are not as large as I need)
gb's ftw

gravity bongs? Lol..welcome to 8th grade..

used to use big 3 liter Shasta bottles in my buddies basement sink

tried the gravitron. not a fan. smoke is too hot and gets stale while you are pulling it

back on topic though,

this is a good price. I dont think you can find them new anywhere for less than 180ish

gravity bongs? Lol..welcome to 8th grade..
used to use big 3 liter Shasta bottles in my buddies basement sink

tried the gravitron. not a fan. smoke is too hot and gets stale while you are pulling it

back on topic though,

this is a good price. I dont think you can find them new anywhere for less than 180ish
Not a fan of the smoke from it either but the high you get is great. Also I do what I call "the three man challenge" which is 3 2 liters all connected as one gb. Anyways this is a great price for a good product.

PM me your lowest price please, if you're interested. I'm always down for a good bootleg deal depending on price, lol. Thanks

I don't need a head unit at this point. Do you have anything else? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MisterDeadeye

10+ year member
Bannned
MisterDeadeye
Nebraska
Start date
Participants