Southeast Region Arghcansaw meet.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Would May be out of the question......TC audio, Benton or even Music Mart in LR would be a good spot......Todd Crowder may even have the mic for you bass heads.....if he would have us that is.

I go home may 9 i think. that week is finals week for me too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well, I am pretty sure I got this job, and as long as its after this month I will be good to go anywheres...but prefer to go no further than little rock.

my dubget will be whatever uncle sam gives me, ontop of whatever i have saved up between now and then...

but like said, gonna need an amp and pair of 12s

edIT: zomfg, can you tell im tired? haha budget***

dude if you've got 6cf, get one bigass 18 and an amp... it'll be cheaper and just as loud. I've always been a fan of single sub setups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

dude if you've got 6cf, get one bigass 18 and an amp... it'll be cheaper and just as loud. I've always been a fan of single sub setups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
see thats what i would REALLY like to do, is a single 15 or 18. Was just thinking about redoing my front baffle and making it a double and running either an 18" mx or something like a 9518:D

If I were you, I'd pick up someting like an 18" BL and a nice 1500w amp. It'll easily fit your budget, and won't require extensive work on your electrical system

possibly..but idk still got a few weeks before I can do anything, but doesnt hurt to plan it all out:D...but ya..i gotta go lay down im tired as all can be..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmanpc

5,000+ posts
CA.com Nostalgist.
jmanpc
Jacksonville, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date