Northeast Region Shows in western NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Cool thanks, ive been hoping that there is some shows within a 100 miles.Im not as loud as i need to be,but id still like to hit some shows.

Here is what was listed on here:

Currently has 4 DD 9515gs, 4 JBL Crown 6000GTi amplifiers, Ohio Generator 190A externally regulated alternator, tons of 0ga wire, chrome 18s, and more.

Van is doing 160 all day long. Can do 162s without seats in.(this was without it running and only using 2 batteries) With mods to it, it can do 164s easy.

Took 3rd place at DB Drag finals SM3-4 - 3rd region, 3rd national and 8th place world.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bi...c/4/18275.html

Price will be $7000 without subs, $9500 with subs

with trailer $9000(without subs), $11000 with subs and trailer Trailer is not sold other wise. 24' length, 18'steel deck with another 2' dove tail, dual axle with electric brakes on both,steel flat ramps stored in rear. Needs new tires (have them for extra $400) also needs new spare rim & tire. van pic is my avatar/sig.

au5599@yahoo.com

****************also depending on where you live I might be able to help with delivery of the van **********************

edit: also possibly do a partial trade for Grand Prix GTP 4dr 98-03 or consider Regal GS

you got a pm coming

can you get in to canada ?

we have a bunch of multi point shows booked in the hamilton toronto and niagara falls area

there is one in New Hampshire june 29th a 3x

a 2x this month on the 25th

there are more but they are not booked so i wont release the dates just yet

and shreed and ragan cruise nights start soon along with we might do some friday night stuff in north tonawanda

Well people i just picked up a double sensor term pro for 450 bucks so im hoping to put on some local shows in the brockport,holley area i'll let people know when and where:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pr-festiva

10+ year member
gots to get 150 with pr's
pr-festiva
Kent N.Y
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date