are these reliable?

overrated! even though they work and will provide enough power to push subs, it is probably best to invest in a higher quality amp. if u are on a budget and have to hit now they will work.

as for if they are worth the money, that's up to you. remember, you get what you pay for.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Legacy amps are very overrated. For a couple hundred $$$, I guess that you could use them to push a pair of 15's but if it is quality you are going for then you really should save up some more money and go with a higer quality amp like rockford or eclipse or xtant. they will do the job a lot better then legacy will.

I don't know anything about lanzar amps but I do know that Legacy amps are not very good quality. I personally like rockford the best because their amps are so underated and the provide so much power. This is just my personal opinion. I don't want anyon to take this reply the wrong way, it is just my opinion based on what I have learned

Originally posted by Caveman I don't know anything about lanzar amps but I do know that Legacy amps are not very good quality. I personally like rockford the best because their amps are so underated and the provide so much power. This is just my personal opinion. I don't want anyon to take this reply the wrong way, it is just my opinion based on what I have learned
I think most people recognize RF makes great amps. But when guy's asking about Legacy it's probably safe to assume he's on a pretty tight budget.

If RF's are budget amps I need a new job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.