are these any good

i have the la360. granted it is only pushin 1 jensen 12", but so far so good. it gets real friggin hot when left on for like 1 hour or more. i drove down to southern il. area a week or two ago (4 hours) and had the system on the entire time. i havent had it cut out on me yet though. if i had more money (dang money ******* wife!!) i would defff. buy a better amp. if i could only afford this level of amp.( i think after trying the american legacy amp out) i would go for a jensen (or simular make). the best thing to do is save your money and pick up somthing better. this amp may last you a bit, but i just dont trust it.

Don't expect Legacy or American.. to last you for too long. Both are very entry level and aren't very dependable in my opinion. If you must have some sounds and don't have much money, i can see buying one of these but if money isn't much of an object right now, get a better amp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

legacy and all those like it are all over rated. get something decent. if u want a cheap good amp go with profile or jbl. i had a profile 800sx and it was a good amp for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kicker

10+ year member
GIT-R-DONE
kicker
auburn ne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date