Are Adires for real????

Participant count
  • Participant list
There underground, man!!! Adire is a great company. So let me ask you this, if they ****** so bad, would they offer a money back guarantee? My point exactly, go and get some Adire subs. What are you wating for..GO!!! On another serious matter Resonant Engineering makes some ****ed good subs for the money also.

http://www.adireaudio.com

http://www.respl.com

Originally posted by cfurtick I have seen many of you suggest shivas and brahmas. What makes these subs so great. And if they as so bad A$$ why don't any retailers carry them. Enlighten Me, please!!
Becoming an authorized Adire dealer is not something that is very simple... You are inspected, you have a background check done on you, and your public presence and knowledge is tested by the owner of Adire himself. Adire has no interest in growing so rapidly that they cannot control their own product, which is why you don't see a *lot* of stores out there carrying them.

If you find an authorized adire audio dealer, you know you are dealing with someone that is trustworthy and has been through the ropes a few times...

That way you know exactly what you are getting, and are happy with the net result.

Hope that helps you out some.

JL

OK, I have been doing a little research , I emphasize the little. Are shivas the same for home audio as well as car audio? And will a brahma 12 out perform a L7 12 on a memphis 1000 d? When I say outperform I want SQ with a little bump. I have been considering some vienna acoustics speakers for my home theater and I have seen what the adires cost (substantially less) are they supposed to be awesome like the subs?? also JL if you would email me some pricing on shivas etc I would appreciate it...

cfurtick@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cfurtick

10+ year member
cfurtick
SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from