ARC SQ subs- redesigned

lol....my car, same as in sig- the best part is that they do sound incredible- Bonus is that when I'm finished with the bezel and amp rack the box will be moved another 4" back (so happy the box is so slender) I can fit my daughters stroller and gear with room to spare w/out my wife being aggravated that my toys take up all the space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Now should I throw a grill on these bishes? or will it take away from the clean look?

BTW, Rich- thanx bro- the box cannot be more than 40-50lbs at most- thanx 6spdcoupe for the assist and the carpet-

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mannynj

those are some sweet lookin subs, a bit of a arc audio fan i see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

those are some sweet lookin subs, a bit of a arc audio fan i see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thank you

hehe....They just happen to be a great SQ dedicated company-I own a few Monitor 1 amps that were an early Arc/Zef design and because I live near an Arc dealer- I've had the pleasure to audition most of their stuff, which has impressed me alot to say the least

I wish more people could get to play around with their stuff, their Kar series amps are sweet as well (thinking about doing my Pathfinder with them, something simple comps/rears and a single 10" off 2 small amps) and their cost is to compete with the commercial stuff, Kar series subs have nice SQ as well and they are so affordable that its a steal for the quality-

Don't use grilss..those babies need to be naked
you are right.......they are so far back that the things I needed to put in the trunk have a few inches of play , I was thinkin maybe just a two plexiglass bars near the top and bottom for protection wouldn't be too bad.....but lets see how the bezel turns out

PLEX...I Like That one

BY THE WAY MR. ARC..was it you that posted that info last night comparing the ARC CXL series with the XLK's whatever....talking about the diffrence or lack of..I can't find it whoever posted that...do you know what I am talking about

manny you have them against the back seat... no grills for them. however, if there is any chance of agressive driving and the stroller moves around id think about grills. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

manny you have them against the back seat... no grills for them. however, if there is any chance of agressive driving and the stroller moves around id think about grills. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
Agressive driving? who? Me? lol....with a baby in the back theres no such thing these days for me- but thats the reason why I need some kind of pretection, some plexi rods may be subtle enough to not take away from the drivers

PLEX...I Like That oneBY THE WAY MR. ARC..was it you that posted that info last night comparing the ARC CXL series with the XLK's whatever....talking about the diffrence or lack of..I can't find it whoever posted that...do you know what I am talking about
Yup- no dif between CXL's and XXK's other than chasis and that CXL's are on limited supply, once sold out, no more- Arguably the only difference is that the XXK lineup with have a XXK4000;) soon that wasn't available before for the db dragsters

have you played any stuff from lil scrappy, ying yang twins, or 3 6 mafia on them? im curious if they drop real low and loud.
Ushers 'Yeah' gets low in a hard a ss way.....lol

They hit hard and get low in the 'smack in the back of the head hard', not the SPL generating way- very clear and accurate

Right now I'm rocking the new Shine album, the Roots as well as some instrumental stuff- Rusted Root, Mana, a lil' bit of Pantera

I have to get my brother to burn me some CD's and I have to give'm some of that 'dirty south' love

YEA..and that box is clean and the whole photo with nice gray carpet behind the subs gives it them nice overall appearence..is that in your car MAXSPEED or in the house?

Why thank you sir. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif Thats in his 3.5 Maxima

--Dealer/designer/instaler/builder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.