ARC Audio KS300.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fresh powder coat, have not reattached the ARC emblem, it just goes on with double sided tape. The powder is nice but there were imperfections in the metal that show thru so I'll give finish 8/10. Puts out a lot of power, over 700 watts, lots of features as far as x-overs, rear channels can be run off one set of inputs and more. Very flexible.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15 CONUS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a set of very rare.hertz mille crossovers for sale in the classified speaker section.these are the best passive crossovers evet made ftom what I have been told by many obsessive audiophiles.they are the crossovers that came in the 2300.00 components in the snipet style aluminum suitcase whete each component was in its own molded section of foam.they have the completely clear cover and are huge and quite heavy.from what a HERTZ guy told me they had to stop producing them because the cost was getting much too exspensive because of the quality of the parts used and they were all hand made.normally once someone finds them they keep them because of the quality and versatility. You can use any mids or tweeters you like.go to the soeakers classified and take a look at them.

Thanks for the offer but selling stuff to gather up money to install system in my truck since i'm unable to do it myself at the time

gotta go $200 plus the ride. buy both Arc KS's for $450 shipped conus. that's 6 channels at over 175 watts at 2 ohms of power all bridgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...