Arc Audio KS 1000.1 - SUPER CLEAN / $280 shipped

Murphy_Smith
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Arc Audio KS 1000.1 - Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition: This amp is in really nice condition. Not a scratch or a smudge on it and the mounting feet look pristine. Screws are also very clean and do not show any signs on stripped heard. Serial number still attached and it comes with the Arc Audio box, owners manual, bass knob and cord and the speaker line in hook up

Price: $280 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Going to ship this via fed ex ground. Payment via Paypal is acceped

Item Pictures:

AmpwithName_zps96928e21.jpg

AmpTop_zps86f04bda.jpg

AmpCap2_zps70156880.jpg

AmpCap1_zps24a66d34.jpg

AmpinBox_zps21d152a3.jpg

AmpSerial_zpsb8a0cd56.jpg

good evening.i have a jl 12w6 in a sealed box.will prob. go with a 10w7ae soon.would this be a great amp for either.i know its over powered but im sure i can adjust gain to comp. for that but was just thinking if i decide to move up in sub size and power i would have it ready.would i be able to adjust the amp to match the needs of the 12w6 or 10w7ae without any issues and course that amp would give me head room to the sky.and i also thought if i am only using half the power of the amp in the meantime it would be running very cool and not pushing itself at all.thanks for your info...BRAD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Murphy_Smith

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Murphy_Smith
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date