arc audio and image dynamics

the ID or ARC's will stomp all over the Polk's, of course unless they are the Polk SR's. If the SR's are the case then you need to step up to the XS series of the ID stuff.

no the polks are momos and what do you mean instal dependent
Most members on here will agree that the installation of the system in general is more important to a point then the equipment you are using.

e.g. the best amp/speakers/sub installed poorly will sound worse then a mediocre budget system installed correctly.

FWIW, I just purchased an ARC audio amp and it's truly amazing...I'm not a pro or anything when it comes to mobile audio, but this thing is crafted really well and is a solid high quality amp. Hope that helps and GL.

Dont get me worng I think Polk makes a fine product. The MOMO's on the other hand IMO sound like ass. the tweet is horrid. Now the SR speakers are fantastic! Now, if I was installing the momo's and did it "correctly" compared to a half assed install on the SR's I am positive the MOMO would sound better. Can anything comapre to a properly installed set of SR's? Key word is properly installed, no I dont think so, I dont think IMO there is a better sounding set of speaks. They are great drivers. When you get to that level, the differences are listener tastes. Do I own the SR's? No. Have I ever? No. Have I heard them? Oh yeah and loved them.

Dont get me worng I think Polk makes a fine product. The MOMO's on the other hand IMO sound like ass. the tweet is horrid. Now the SR speakers are fantastic! Now, if I was installing the momo's and did it "correctly" compared to a half assed install on the SR's I am positive the MOMO would sound better. Can anything comapre to a properly installed set of SR's? Key word is properly installed, no I dont think so, I dont think IMO there is a better sounding set of speaks. They are great drivers. When you get to that level, the differences are listener tastes. Do I own the SR's? No. Have I ever? No. Have I heard them? Oh yeah and loved them.
The mm6's are MOMO and I like them fine. Haven't used their newer stuff.

ok so what would be the proper installation of door speakers i plan on giving each speaker 120rms
sound deadening. install new speaker wires. if the comp dont fit in your stock location, use mdf rings. and also sound deadening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

redfish8

Banned
redfish8
us
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from