Aq hdc3 10" d1

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Re-Coned AQ HDC3 10" D1 copper coil

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fresh recone, havent broken it in yet. Anybody who know these subs know that they are a BEAST that can take over 1500w daily and laugh at you while doing it.

Price:

Asking $175+ship costs*

Negotiable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This is my first ever sub im putting online so im not exactly sure the best way to ship, so i cant estimate the costs upfront. I tried weighing this thing and my scale stuck to it and only showed as 10lbs. I would say 40+lbs alone

Item Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This is my first ever sub im putting online so im not exactly sure the best way to ship, so i cant estimate the costs upfront. I tried weighing this thing and my scale stuck to it and only showed as 10lbs. I would say 40+lbs alone
OP, weigh yourself then weigh yourself while holding the sub. That will tell you how much the sub weighs. GLWS.

By the way, free bump for one of the toughest subs at this price.

160lbs alone, 210 holding sub == 44lbs rough

Trades depend on item. Am looking for a HU+mounting bracket

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP. i need this sold for a recone for my Fi. $175+real shipping(give me advice on how to pack a sub to make it easier)

CORRECTION: This is a D2, not a D1

I'll get your price quotes in a sec guys, im not sure about shipping wieght yet but ill approx it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoeK

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JoeK
Ringtown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date