mmats 3500.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin1840
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mi
Item(s) for Sale:mmats 3500.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:great condition other than a little side rust on the side you can see in pic other than that mint hit me up if you have any questions 616-499-9898

Price:500 plus shipping obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:included

Item Pictures:
IMG_2835.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Assain,
Is this thing good at 0.5 ohm?? Im wondering about this amp. Looks beastly
personally i never got the chance to do it. i had two diamond d4s on my last one and i now got two d2s but i still have not got the chance to do my build yet and i am going to be running a dc 5k instead but i have read alot of ppl running this amp at .5 with no problems as long as you have the right power but some say not but have well read alot more ppl saying they have ran this amp no problems

personally i never got the chance to do it. i had two diamond d4s on my last one and i now got two d2s but i still have not got the chance to do my build yet and i am going to be running a dc 5k instead but i have read alot of ppl running this amp at .5 with no problems as long as you have the right power but some say not but have well read alot more ppl saying they have ran this amp no problems
there are 2 versions of this amp a 1 ohm version and a .5 ohm version .

there are 2 versions of this amp a 1 ohm version and a .5 ohm version .
i know theres two versions. i have read that the 3500.1 does .5 daily but u must have the power to back it up. also its sold to west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...