Central Region april 17th dbdrag/bassrace @studio 63

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
F*ck you! You lame ass Cockwave piece of sh*t. Talking sh*t to my only doa guy at the wisconsin show. Your ass is mine next time I see you P*SSY. Why didn't you say **** to me when we were in Springfield?
You didn't even have the balls to say sh*t to bizzle in person so you wait to say it online. F*ckin Feggot.
I know why he didn't say anything because he was to busy playing with Tony "****"wave

Scionxb you seem like a cool kat just mixed in the wrong crowd. I used to do little installs for Tony when I got out of school ( I was a SR. in high schoo & it was called chi-town sounds then) now I am 28 so I know what Tony pulls & is good at it. I would just do your self a favor & drop all the shockwave products & go with either some Sundown, AQ, or DC products. I know your scores will go up big time, & you would be repping good company's that dont B.S. you.

Chi town sounds isnt shockwave! Tony was an installer for chitown till they shut down then his daddy opened cockwave for him!

Hahahaha you ****n lame ass team sundown ****s! Is this that dumb stupid sand ****** wit the red trail blazer?!?!?!?!? ****n **** go back to afganastand you ****n imigrant!
i will be talking to you in person at the next show

ill hold errrrrrrrrrr i mean watch your @ss //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If that pic is the same monte carlo guy, he was at the NWTC show with the rest of the Dbags. He seemed like a stuck up tool along with the rest of his buddies... Acted like they knew about **** but were completely clueless.... DOA is gonna get in Team Cockwaves face if they ever show it again

I would deffinately back up DOA for them ****in up these rich pricks... they deserve it!!! They were doing burnouts out of NWTC when they left trying to show off and be hardasses.... but just being disrespectful. We were taking down tents and they decide to just burn rubber past us....

LOL It's funny I was drowning out these lil faggy cockwave systems with mine from across the parking lot. They are a bunch of lil *****es talkin **** behind peoples back... ****in keyboard gangsters

That monte carlo did what? a 142? LMFAO I heard the trunk had a lil rattling goin on, it sounded like my cellphone vibrating I thought someone was calling me....

It was kind of funny at the Studio 63 show before he metered he was telling everyone he does a 150 lol, I think he only did a 141 at the studio 63 show.

If that pic is the same monte carlo guy, he was at the NWTC show with the rest of the Dbags. He seemed like a stuck up tool along with the rest of his buddies... Acted like they knew about **** but were completely clueless.... DOA is gonna get in Team Cockwaves face if they ever show it again
I would deffinately back up DOA for them ****in up these rich pricks... they deserve it!!! They were doing burnouts out of NWTC when they left trying to show off and be hardasses.... but just being disrespectful. We were taking down tents and they decide to just burn rubber past us....
yea when we were at the studio 63 show the blue vette with ****ed up not fitting clear hood reved his motor up as he went by us like a ass hole:laugh:

Martin, you know the Wisco boys had Sam's back the whole time, but they didnt start saying anything till the last little bit of the show.

Just an FYI next time for all the Shockwave guys, I will be personally checking each one of your cars, and you guys will need to run in your designated classes next time, yes I know that means following the rules.

I have no issues with this team but if they plan to come to our shows in Wisconsin the least they can do is be respectful, we are all out there to have a good time, meet good people, and eat good food. All I saw and heard all day with Shockwave was drama.

Im gonna guess its the owner of this vehicle but I could be wrong...
29529_420020440916_738625916_5310577_250984_n.jpg

29529_420021410916_738625916_5310640_642235_n.jpg
yep, that was the guy running his mouth at the end of the show...didnt really appreciate it considering i didnt say shit the whole show.

After hearing all this bs I dont agree at all with any of Shockwave's antics... Any show I attend and they (Shockwave: whether it be one person) start any drama with D.O.A. or anyone for that matter i'll back them up. Like others have said we all wanna just have a good time, no need to ruin it with childish bs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dominic mrzena

10+ year member
dominic mrzena
chicago il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from