Central Region april 17th dbdrag/bassrace @studio 63

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Yea I was there..I was the one that asked you if my son could sit in your car, but cuz of the *** cop situation, no Demos! Its all good, he got to hear it at the end! Very nice setup!! Impressive!!.something was really acting up today with my setup but I have it worked out.

I added more Aero Port tuned to 33 now and it is much louder.

Anyway, I will see you soon at the next show!!
Glad to hear you got your issues figured out... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif My amp is still under warranty so it should be no big deal... Me and Sinde will be designing a new box for the car and hopefully it will be ready to go for the next show...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Yea I was there..I was the one that asked you if my son could sit in your car, but cuz of the *** cop situation, no Demos! Its all good, he got to hear it at the end! Very nice setup!! Impressive!!.something was really acting up today with my setup but I have it worked out.

I added more Aero Port tuned to 33 now and it is much louder.

Anyway, I will see you soon at the next show!!

all right, I remember that car now. Congrats on the win.

****** not being able to do demo's, but at least the show didn't get stopped.

shockwave dont have a problem with anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i was there in my scion xb in street stock b can't wait till next show

shockwave dont have a problem with anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i was there in my scion xb in street stock b can't wait till next show
you guys came out and put em on the meter, so I respect that. Could be a lot of shockwave vs DOA battles as we hit up a lot of the local shows.

Who are you talking about? I'm the stupid sand nigger with the red Trailblazer.

I'm not from "afgastand" you fucking unintelligent worthless piece of ****. Nor am I an immigrant, born in raised in the United States along with my parents and grand parents.

Introduce yourself next time you see me instead of talking **** behind a monitor.

Hahahaha you ****n lame ass team sundown ****s! Is this that dumb stupid sand ****** wit the red trail blazer?!?!?!?!? ****n **** go back to afganastand you ****n imigrant!
F*ck you! You lame ass Cockwave piece of sh*t. Talking sh*t to my only doa guy at the wisconsin show. Your ass is mine next time I see you P*SSY. Why didn't you say **** to me when we were in Springfield?

You didn't even have the balls to say sh*t to bizzle in person so you wait to say it online. F*ckin Feggot.

Last edited by a moderator:
F@ck that meet at my house and we can caravan down the street to Cockwave and see what they have to say! Tony knows better then to start **** with me or any of my freinds!

watch out.... ABEL will shove ur head in his port and play 26hz

thats worse than a beatin

what a sham to say shockwave represents chi-town... if u call it "chi-town" u deserve no respect, luckily for them tho... no one has respect for them in the first place

man it looks like i missed alot this weekend. i was at a gokart race over the weekend and couldn't compete. who the hell is this monte carlo guy? if it is someone from up at shockwave ill be the first to find out! I run shockwave equipment to help promote but if there is gonna be people taking **** at every event then its not something i wanna promote! ill get to the bottom of it

Im gonna guess its the owner of this vehicle but I could be wrong...

29529_420020440916_738625916_5310577_250984_n.jpg

29529_420021410916_738625916_5310640_642235_n.jpg

I knew scionxb5 wasn't going to greenbay and the guys with the 2 12's in the pick up where at alsip. None of those guys are all about the drama, but shockwave has a couple of guys who make them look bad and this guy is one of them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dominic mrzena

10+ year member
dominic mrzena
chicago il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from