Apparently I'm an f-tard

ZEUSGT
10+ year member

O.k, I took my system to a couple of pro's here and they showed me how to program my HU "right" (Pioneer DEH-P880)... One had a termlab and the other had something else I can't remember the name of it, but I do know that it's not a Radio Shack brand.. After the adjustments, they all agreed that it feels and sounds like it hitting 140-145 db's.. Big difference.

I'm going to go there Monday to see just what it does on thier meter... Today they were just too busy...

O.k, I took my system to a couple of pro's here and they showed me how to program my HU "right" (Pioneer DEH-P880)... One had a termlab and the other had something else I can't remember the name of it, but I do know that it's not a Radio Shack brand.. After the adjustments, they all agreed that it feels and sounds like it hitting 140-145 db's.. Big difference. I'm going to go there Monday to see just what it does on thier meter... Today they were just too busy...
Make sure you find out EXACTLY what meter it is

Sounding and actually metering that are FARRRRR different things

howsmart.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.