AP30001D at .75ohm

I would like to say rise will put you over 1ohm so you should be fine, but I just do not know. If you try it, slowly roll into it. Do not just start beating on it until you first see how it reacts...
Alright thanks, u think i should just try and run one ap3000d at .75 or use 2 ap1500d's at 1.5 ohm each. I would the least stress on my electrical system as possible.

Alright thanks, u think i should just try and run one ap3000d at .75 or use 2 ap1500d's at 1.5 ohm each. I would the least stress on my electrical system as possible.
I would use the 3k and see how it likes it. That amp is also two channels both channels are 1ohm stable. So if it does not like the .75mono, you can just rewire for 1.5ohm load per channel.

I run mine at 1.3ohms daily, and have mistakenly had it at .66 on 2 Konaki 12s, and it played fine for the 45min or so, before I realized my mistake. I'm not sure I would try anything like lower than 1ohm on purpose though, just for the sake of my piece of mind

I keep hearing this, than other people tell me its 1 ohm stable. Which one is it?!?!
Its only 2 ohm stable. Factory. Ppl on the other hand try and run them lower then SPEC. This is all bridged as well. What kind of electrical do you have to back the amp up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bass-aholic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bass-aholic
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date