AP1800D or Bxi1610

Audiopipe1800d or Hifonics BXi1610

• Total voters

Squirrel18
10+ year member

I've searched and I cant come to a conclusion on which I want. I can get both for about the same price. There isnt much talk about the audiopipe 1800d..just the 1500 and 3000. But I'm going to assume the 1800 probably uses the same quality parts. Negative part is I've read Sicaudio kinda bash them for not publishing their specs.

I read kinda the same stuff on here about the HIfonics..some say they are overrated junk that fail unexpectedly...others say they are great budget amps for the price.

Which would you choose?

i think the 1800 is stronger but i dont know for sure

for the record the only ap amps i have issues with are the 15001 and 30001

they are the only 2 i have experience with.

the dsc1500 imo is definately a better option than either you have listed tho.

and i still say any company that doesnt publish at least bare minimum specs publicly is hiding something...............

I would go with the audiopipe because every review and test I hear about the audiopipe is great and there amps do rated power now I know hifonics are good buget amps to but all I see is bad reviews and that there over rated

I've searched and I cant come to a conclusion on which I want. I can get both for about the same price. There isnt much talk about the audiopipe 1800d..just the 1500 and 3000. But I'm going to assume the 1800 probably uses the same quality parts. Negative part is I've read Sicaudio kinda bash them for not publishing their specs.
I read kinda the same stuff on here about the HIfonics..some say they are overrated junk that fail unexpectedly...others say they are great budget amps for the price.

Which would you choose?
Sic audio bashes anything he doesnt sell. Hes a Maxxonics nut hugger.

The AP does every bit of rated power while the Hifonics 1600 doesnt even do rated unless you have a solid ass electrical system.

i think the 1800 is stronger but i dont know for sure for the record the only ap amps i have issues with are the 15001 and 30001they are the only 2 i have experience with.

the dsc1500 imo is definately a better option than either you have listed tho.

and i still say any company that doesnt publish at least bare minimum specs publicly is hiding something...............
hmm seems to me i said the 1800 may be stronger i see no bash there?

The AP does every bit of rated power while the Hifonics 1600 doesnt even do rated unless you have a solid ass electrical system.
prove to me that the ap does rated and the HF does not?

it has been proven many times that they both do rated 1 is built better than the other is the biggest dif between the 2

on the other hand i can run any brutus amp on shitty electrical at .5 whereas the ap will protect on good electrical at the same load //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and that has been stated by many that love the ap line so i take it from them.

I would go with the audiopipe because every review and test I hear about the audiopipe is great and there amps do rated power now I know hifonics are good buget amps to but all I see is bad reviews and that there over rated
ask for a bench test to prove it next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it doesnt exist they do rated just fine just like the AP does

hmm seems to me i said the 1800 may be stronger i see no bash there?

prove to me that the ap does rated and the HF does not?

it has been proven many times that they both do rated 1 is built better than the other is the biggest dif between the 2

on the other hand i can run any brutus amp on shitty electrical at .5 whereas the ap will protect on good electrical at the same load //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and that has been stated by many that love the ap line so i take it from them.
Use the search function. Almost any search for a Hifonics amp thats recent (Not overbuilt Zed stuff) turns up info about them being over rated. Dont try to act like you know. Everyone including yourself knows that the Hifonics is over rated.

the hifonics do rated at about 14volts. i had 2 bxi2607ds and was getting about 4400rms out of them both strapped at 2ohm rise to 2.4 ohm and voltage dropping to 12.4ish

no they are not in fact several people on here have stated just the opposite in fact that they had no issues getting the amp to do rated power

ask jman galactic ect none of them have issues with it

have you ever benched 1 to verify it or not?

look on termpro pretty of clamped tests prove they do rated easily.

hes an idiot. ive tested several hifonics amps and they always have done rated at around 14volts but still can put out a good amount of power in the 12s and 13volts. definately great for the money

sorry op for the thread jack but the ap will do more power so if its the same price go for it.

i lol'd

i would take the AP hands down. plus i think its cheaper?

$189 shipped on ebay. iirc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Squirrel18

10+ year member
Squirrel18
Lincoln, Delaware
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies