Anyone with S 10-Sonoma Ext. Cab?

Low_Ride_Bagz
10+ year member

Michigan
Hey if you have or have ever heard someone with a s 10 or sonoma extended cab, what is the loudest **** you have ever heard in it with out having to cut into their bed or any other cutting??? I might want to upgrade my system, i have (3) 10" Directed Studios in a sealed box with a 1500D Directed Amp.

Anyone got any suggestions without spending to much more cash??

Thx

my buddy has 3 12 jl w3v2s only off a jl 500/1 its pretty loud. and its kind of in a triangle shape like this:

......O.......O

...........O

(disregard the dots only used for spacing)

so two of the subs are right up against the back of the seat which muffles the sound.

in my extendcab 1500 i had 1 15 with the port and sub facing strait up and it was loud as ****. thats what i recommend.

I am working on mine right now. I have a single 15" XXX and a Harrison Labs 1600x1 for it. I am doing a 2 cube sealed box. I will update once it is actually working...

Lots of these trucks get loud. You are only limited by the money you want to spend. I saw a walled off ext. cab s-10 with 2 -18's in it using all the space behind the seats. I am sure that gets loud...

yeah, i dont feel like cutting into my cab though, my brothers friend cut into his cab and has 4 Directed 12's and 2 1500 D Amps and that is the Loudest system over there right now, but i have no need to cut anything

The guy who owned the shop that i work at now had an extreme with four crossfire bmf 10s fiberglassed in he got third in SQ at Mardi Gras nationals

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.